Mindfulness Intensive Retreat
Led by Mindfulness Teacher Diana Shimkus with Pete Kirchmer
August 18 – 23rd, 2014 8:00am – 8:00pm daily
Held at Questhaven Retreat Center San Marcos, CA
Residential or Commuter options
Why choose a Mindfulness Intensive?
- Heard about Mindfulness and want to deepen your inquiry
- Not possible to commit to an 8 week course
- Took a course but need a refresher
- Looking to jump start your practice
- Want a review of the foundations of mindfulness
- You long for a welcoming, loving environment to practice stillness and silence with mindful presence
Please join Diana Shimkus, LCSW a long-time Mindfulness teacher and Pete Kirchmer, MBSR Teacher and Mindful Health Coach and immerse yourself in being mindful in every moment. Experience mindfulness meditation practice, learn the tools needed to meet the challenges of everyday life, and become re-acquainted with yourself through awareness practice.
A typical day will include hikes within the beautiful grounds of Questhaven, sitting and lying meditation practice, walking meditation, movement and yoga, mindful eating, mindful teachings and dialogue.
Make the commitment to change your life for the better and offer yourself the gift of your most mindful/heartful presence while learning to be more fully awake to all that life offers, this summer and beyond.
- Single Room with private bath. Includes 5 night accommodation, all meals and materials- $600
- Commuter with meals- $350
- Commuter with no meals- $250
Please contact Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Questhaven Retreat Center
Questhaven is nestled among chaparral-covered hills in northern San Diego County. The grounds encompass one square mile of coastal wilderness traversed by several miles of nature trails offering hilltop vistas, shaded oak sanctuaries, wayside shrines, seasonal streams, and a variety of wildflowers, birds and wildlife. Wandering these trails, we find release from the stress of outer lives, and come to the stillness and quiet necessary to awaken our inner lives.
*We are grateful for this space. There is no affiliation with Questhaven.