Welcome Home From The Ranch
Change takes effort. Follow these 7 steps to simplify the process:
- Pause: Take regular moments throughout the day to reflect on your own thoughts, feelings and actions. Regular self-reflection builds awareness, which leads to better choices.
- Plan: Set clear intentions for what you're going to do differently, when you're going to do them and how you're going to make it happen.
- Connect: Tell your friends, family members and co-workers about your new intentions. Talking about it generates energy and builds in accountability.
- Set Boundaries: Re-evaluate all the obligations & commitments on your schedule and try taking something off to make room for what you really want to do.
- Re-Organize: Clean out the pantry and clean off the treadmill. Set up a small space to meditate.
- Keep Learning: Cook something different, read a book, ask powerful questions, take a group exercise class you've never tried.
- Ask for Help: Hire a professional personal trainer, nutritionist or coach who's trained to effectively move you along your path.
What do you think you could accomplish if you worked with a professional who was fully committed to helping you finding balance, reach your goals and live a healthier, more fulfilling life?
Sign up for a "Power Session" with Pete where you'll be coached to:
- Process what you learned at the Ranch, set goals and make a plan for how to integrate new intentions into a healthier, happier, more balanced lifestyle
- Identify obstacles that might get in your way and strategize how to overcome them
- Learn simple Mindfulness practices that you can use throughout the day to help you stay more present and make better choices
As soon as you sign up, I'll send you an email to schedule our appointment. If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
"I signed up with Pete after hearing him speak about willpower. I was intreaged by the idea of using mindfulness to build the willpower I needed to lose weight for good. The first thing I appreciated was the personal positive feedback on my attempts to change. Pete has a way of gently encouraging me to think about my problems from a different perspective and experiment with new behaviors. As a result of working with Pete, I've established a daily meditation practice, cut way back on eating simple carbs, and lost 15#. But more importantly, I'm happier. He's helped me learn to practice mindfulness in the face of my anxiety, anger, and cravings. I've discovered I can make changes that I wouldn't have considered before. He helps me feel good about myself. I have a long ways to go to reach my goals, but I'm feeling more hopeful than I have in a long time. I'd recommend Pete to anyone willing to try a mindfulness-based approach to making positive change happen." -Leslie Oleson